Updated and effective as of: January 30, 2021
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We have collected the following categories of information within the last 12 months:
- Identifiers, including name, email address, phone number, IP address, mobile device identifiers, and cookie identifiers,
- Protected classification information, such as age and gender,
- Commercial information, including purchasing or consuming tendencies,
- Internet or other similar network activity, such as browsing history, information on your interaction with our Website, browser type, referring site, date and time on the Service and when an ad was served, clicks on ads, apps and URLs visited,
- Location data, and
- Inference data, including information about a user’s interests based on activating on our Services.
Categories of Sources
We obtain the information above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you from the MultiTV Pages (for example, when you request information about our Services, you sign up to use the Services through our client log-in and user interfaces, you request access to our resources, or you apply for a job). This information is optional, however, if you do not provide this information, you may not be able to access the information you requested.
- From our service providers through your browser or device; your mobile device identifier; your use of our applications; the use of pixel tags and other similar technologies; your IP address; the aggregation of information; and cookies (see Cookies and Similar Technologiesbelow).
- From our publisher clients who may choose to pass to us information either directly or through our Services. The information such publisher clients may share includes network type of a user’s device, year of birth, ethnicity (where permitted by law), gender, and precise geo location (where permitted by law).
Collection of Job Applicant Data
We may collect the following information from you in connection with your job application:
- name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and other contact information;
- username and password;
- work authorization status;
- CV, résumé, cover letter, previous work experience and education information;
- professional and other work-related licenses, permits and certifications held;
- information relating to references;
- background information through background checks; and
- any other information you elect to provide to us (e.g., employment preferences, willingness to relocate, current salary, desired salary, awards or professional memberships).
USE OF INFORMATION
We and our third-party service providers may use your information:
- to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests,
- to send administrative information to you,
- to send you communications that we believe may be of interest to you, including any communications for marketing purposes related to the Services,
- for our business purposes, such as operating and managing the Service, data analysis, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products, enhancing, improving or modifying our Services and the design and functionality of the Services, identifying usage trends, and determining the effectiveness of and reporting on our campaigns,
- for advertising purposes, such as using an identifier for ad delivery and reporting across websites, online services, and apps over time, including optimization of the location of ad placement, ad performance, reach and frequency metrics, fraud prevention, ad effectiveness measurements, and logging the number and type of ads served on a particular day on a device,
- to supplement your other information with additional information we receive from third parties such as advertising segments to allow us to target ads to you that may be of interest to you,
- to provide you with personalized location-based services and content through the use of your device’s physical location (where permitted by law),
- to diagnose server problems and administer the Services via your IP Address (a number automatically assigned to the computer or device that you are using by your internet service provider),
- with respect to job applicants: to process your employment application; to assess your capabilities and qualifications for a job; to conduct reference checks; to respond to your inquiries and communicate with you about your application, and to send you information regarding the career pages and changes to our terms and policies; to comply with or monitor compliance with any applicable law or regulation; and to conduct background checks if we offer you a position, as permitted by applicable law, and
- as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law; (b) to comply with legal process and our legal obligations; (c) to respond to requests or requirements from public, law and government authorities (including national security and law enforcement requirements) and private parties; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of you or others; (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain; and (h) to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
We may also use “pixel tags,” “web beacons”, “clear GIFs” or similar means (individually or collectively “Pixel Tags”) to analyze usage patterns of consumers. A Pixel Tag is an electronic image, often a single pixel, which is typically a transparent graphic image (usually 1 pixel x 1 pixel) that is placed on a webpage or in a mobile application and may be associated with cookies on your hard drive. Some Pixel Tags are used to drop cookies on users’ devices. Pixel Tags allow us to count users who have visited certain websites and applications of our publishers, and pages within such websites and applications, and to help determine the effectiveness of promotional or advertising campaigns.
Cookies and Pixel Tags also help us operate and improve our Services, including to verify legitimacy of traffic, and to help us send you personalized, targeted Ads that you see because of information collected through such Pixel Tags and stored within your cookie embedded on your device(s). To opt out of interest-based advertising see “Choices.”
Publishers, advertisers and advertising partners that participate in the Services may also utilize cookies or similar technologies to deliver ads and monitor the performance of such ads. The collection of information through cookies or similar technologies by such third parties will be governed by their own privacy policies and principles, which MultiTV does not control.
Your browser may offer tools to enable or disable cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, please note that certain features of the MultiTV Pages may not work if you delete or disable cookies. Moreover, if you delete cookies after previously opting out of MultiTV’s platform practices, you may need to renew your opt-out choice. We do not honor browser Do Not Track (DNT) signals at this time.
In the preceding 12 months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose:
- Protected classification information,
- Commercial information,
- Internet or other similar network activity,
- Location data, and
- Inference data.
We share personal information for a business purpose with various categories of third parties.
Your personal information (such as name, phone number and email address) collected from the MultiTV Pages may be shared:
- with our third-party service providers who provide services such as email management, event management, campaign measurement, and marketing analytics and other services,
- with our third-party service providers who provide services relating to our career pages, recruiting, background check processing and similar services,
- directly by you on profile pages and blogs and other services to which you are able to post information and materials yourself (including, without limitation, our social media pages),
- with a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings), and
- as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law; (b) to comply with legal process and our legal obligations; (c) to respond to requests or requirements from public, law and government authorities (including national security and law enforcement requirements) and private parties; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of you or others; (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain; and (h) to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.
4. Security and Choice.
Individuals have various worries about protection. We will probably be clear about what data we gather, so you can settle on significant decisions about how that data is utilized. You may set your program in its “choices” or “inclinations” include to caution you prior to tolerating treats or to cripple all treats completely. In any case, it is essential to comprehend that large numbers of the administrations we give on our Service and to our Service clients may not capacity appropriately if your treats are handicapped.
5. Minors and Children younger than 16.
MultiTV doesn’t intentionally gather or request individual data from anybody younger than 16 or purposely permit such people to enlist to utilize our Service. Nobody under age 16 is permitted to give any close to home data to MultiTV or on our Service. If we discover that we have gathered individual data from a youngster under age 16, we will erase that data as fast as could really be expected. On the off chance that you accept that we may have any data from or about a kid under age 16, if it’s not too much trouble get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Where We Store the Information
The information that we gather from you might be moved to, and put away at, an objective outside of your country and the European Economic Area (“EEA”) including, specifically, the United States. It might likewise be prepared by staff working external the EEA who work for us or for one of our providers. Such staff might be occupied with, in addition to other things, the satisfaction of your request, the handling of your installment subtleties and the arrangement of help administrations. By presenting your data, you consent to this exchange, putting away or preparing.
7. The Information You Share.
8. Refreshing Your Personal Information.
Whenever permitted under appropriate law, we may dismiss demands that are irrationally tedious, require lopsided specialized exertion (for instance, demands which would be incredibly unreasonable (for example, demands concerning data dwelling on reinforcement frameworks)).
Where we can give data access and revision, we will do as such at no expense to you, aside from where it would require a lopsided exertion. We mean to keep up our administrations in a way that shields data from coincidental or vindictive obliteration. Along these lines, after you erase data from our Service, we may not promptly erase remaining duplicates from our dynamic workers and may not eliminate data from our reinforcement frameworks.
9. The Information We Share.
We don’t impart individual data to organizations, associations and people outside of MultiTV.
13. USA Residents.
New Jersey residents may choose to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes or choose to opt out of such disclosure. Our policy is not to disclose personal information collected online to a third party for directing marketing without your approval. To make a request or to opt out at any time, please contact us at www.multitvsolution.com the other contact information provided below.
15. Contacting Us.
Unit no. 202, 2nd Floor,
SAS Tower, Sector-38,